How To Plan Your Wedding Transportation:
Planing your wedding transportation is actually a lot easier that you think, That's if you have the right information of course.. This Guide will help familiarize and inform you on how to choose and plan your special day.
Who, When, Where and How?
Who will need transportation?
- Most Brides will need transportation to the venue for the Bridal party. Usually the Bride and Brides Maids get Transported First in a Lincoln Limousine or a Navigator Limo depending on the number of passengers ( Remember to allow extra room for the dress) the limo would return to transport the Groom and Grooms Men. customary the Bride and Groom should not see each other before the wedding, The Bride will probably need more time to get ready.
- If you have Guest in from out of town they might need transportation as well .
When will the Vehicle ( Limousine / Bus ) needs to be here?
- Have someone else as the on site contact for transportation ( friend or wedding Planner)
- Schedule the Limousine to be on location 15 minutes before your departure time.
Where they need to be?
- Communicate the exacts to your reservation consultant the Limousine Company will need the exact address, make sure to communicate which entrance you want your limo at since most wedding venues could have multiple entrances.
How Much for BEST VALUE for my $ ?
- First decide what is your budget, then shop for the newest most reputable company that you can find.
- Lowest rates are not always the best choices, look for deals on nice equipment not just old cheap Limousines.
- Photographer will need about one hour after wedding include this in budget ( you could use the limo to transport family members to maximize your $ )
- Try to use the same vehicle to do multiple trips if time allows rather than paying for multiple vehicles.
- Plan your wedding transportation ahead of time to ensure availability.
- Choose a Limousine company that have a Business office and ask to see the limousine. ( a picture on line can be misleading or taken 10 years ago, Limousines get used up fast)
- Look for a company that has Insurance, Permits and Experience.
- Examine your confirmation paperwork carefully for any incorrect information, make sure all your special instructions are on the paperwork. If its not on the confirmation then chances are its not going to happen.
Simply Perfect Weddings, if you choose the right wedding Vendors!
This is your special day, We understand that the perfect wedding is many different vendors and pieces coming together at exactly the right time. This is why here at G&G Limousine and Transportation we make sure that nothing is overlooked, Best chauffeurs, Best Limousines, On time arrival and an Umbrella Just in case.
We also provide Just Married banners, Red carpet for the newly weds.
, ask Vendors & Suppliers lots of questions the better informed you are the better decision you will make.
Shop around for Limousine service in Dallas and Fort worth Texas. We guarantee you best value and best service.
We provide superior transportation and Wedding limos throughout the Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, and Southlake, Texas areas.
Search & Research:
Its never been easier to research service providers online. You are able to find helpful reviews about vendors performance,prices and work quality, but it is still helpful to rely on quality outlets as Wedding Wire and The Knot those outlets and similar wedding outlets have experience and their own reviews. Of course you could always search Google for up to date and relevant wedding service providers as well.